Re: xf:switch inside xf:repeat ...

Aaron Reed wrote:
> Does anyone have a testcase for this erratum so that we know if we
> implemented it correctly?  Will a testcase be added to the testsuite?

The attached XForms snippet should provide the basis for a partial
testcase of this functionality, as the IDs clearly get repeated.  In
this snippet, a user can add an unbounded number of children to a root
element using a repeat block; each of these children have three data
attributes. The XForms interface starts with a data entry field for each
attribute of each child element, and then allows the user to switch to a
summary view of the data.  I would be happy to work with anyone to turn
this into a proper use case; let me know.

Take care,

    John L. Clark  |  Systems Analyst    |  Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
Research
 Cleveland Clinic  |  9500 Euclid Ave.   |  Cleveland, OH 44195  | (216)
445-6011

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top 3 hospitals in
America by U.S.News & World Report. Visit us online at
http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of
our services, staff and locations.