Re: implementors question: correct behavior of nested nodeset in repeat

Hi Joern,

I think all implementors in the working group have always returned 6
nodes and not enforced the restriction of the homogeneous node-set;
exactly as Mark Birbeck wrote. I think we once reached a consensus to
remove this restriction in the group.

Best regards,
David