From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Iņaki Salinas Bueno
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 12:25 PM
To: www-forms
Subject: Re: sending xml response from servlet

Thanks all.

I did so many things and I had to change the code so many times trying different forms to implement my application that I do not know which code I have used. But I am very happy with the help you gave to me.

I tried to do it with JDOM library and I embroiled with it. I know why I embroiled now (ignorance of how to use the Java language), I will try it again later maybe.

Referring to the last comment of Leigh, I suppose that charset=ISO-8859-1 works too. And thanks for your comments about improving efficiency. It is not relevant for what I have to do but I will consider it if efficiency turns relevant.

Regards,
Iņaki