Re: sending xml response from servlet

Iņaki,

We have a very simple example in JSP in our CVS (scroll past the tags...):

http://cvs.forge.objectweb.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ops/orbeon/src/examples-jsp/flickr-search/service-search.jsp?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

This example uses dom4j to read the submitted XML.

BTW, I recommend you look at the eXist database instead of Xindice. This
will also allow you to have your forms directly talk with the database
using REST, instead of using a Java layer in the middle:

   http://exist.sourceforge.net/

We have examples on our web site on how to access eXist from XForms,
including in our tutorial:

   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/doc/intro-tutorial
   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/xforms-bookcast/

Our Government Forms example also uses REST to directly talk to eXist:

   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/forms/

I hope this helps,

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/