Re: Readonly, relevant attributes for trigger

Hi Leigh,

As far as I can read from the XPath specification it is not legal to
have a predicate after an abbreviated step (see the XPath
specification gramma [4] and [12]). So even that your expression make
perfect sense it will only work in implementations which supports
this illegal but logical construct.

To be on the safe side I would recommend that you use self::node()[]
instead.

Best regards,
David