Re: Ordering of listeners at the current node

John, Mark,

while Mark is right about DOM 2 Events, you may achieve ordered event
handler execution with xf:action: "This action causes its child
actions to be invoked in the order that they are specified in the
document." [1]

So you could write

<xf:action ev:event="some-event" ev:observer="foo">
    <xf:message>Hello</xf:message>
    <xf:message>World</xf:message>
</xf:action>

Regards,