Re: checkbox labels

for a processor supporting css 2, you might:

css:
xf|input {direction: rtl} // makes the value first and label last
xf|input::value {direction: ltr}  // makes sure you input from ltr in
the inputfield , probably superflous for checkbox.

<xf:input ref="..">
	<xf:label>test</xf:label>
</xf:input>

.kenneth