Re: loading instance as .XML page

I'm with you now. So there are two new features that would be nice to
add. The first would be the ability for submission to return a new
form as it does with replace="all", but for that form to be rendered
in a new context. The second would be to allow xf:load to load a form
from an instance rather than from a URL.

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.