Re: XForms and APP clients

Excellent suggestion. I think XForms 1.1 is (and if not, it should be)
the best technology for implementing an APP client.

I have been thinking about working on a client to access the APP
implementation in eXist [1], but I don't have anything to show yet.

-Erik

[1] http://exist.sourceforge.net/atompub.html

http://www.orbeon.com/