Re: repeats

really?
I haven't checked the detail of the new insert attributes - are you
seriously saying that you cannot use a bind as an origin or context?
If thats the case then its just another nail in the whole bind coffin I
think - w3c folk - What is the point of creating binds if you cant use
them anywhere? please consider this when designing this stuff because
xforms is threatening to become a nightmare of xpath to manage. Just
think how painful it would be to add/remove/change any data structure in
any big complex array of forms if they are just completely littered with
xpath.

Jason.