Re: filter thoughts

Jason,

I had to smile, because this is exactly what Steven would like to see!

It's a great idea, but speaking for myself I think it is better to
have different names for different conepts, even if they have the same
functionality. For example, can you find the difference between a
'trigger' and an 'output', if they both have a DOMActivate handler?
But having 'trigger' is still better, since it makes the author's aim
clearer.

(But don't let me discourage your excellent design suggestions and
refinements--I'm just flagging up some of the language issues.)

--
Mark Birbeck
CEO

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net