Re: filter thoughts

I wish the form worked for me - is there something I should have
installed first?

Francisco Monteiro wrote:
> We see no future for XForms as an application enabler (the view part),
> rather we like the MIP (model and controller) and use publish/subscribe
> (Command) which then becomes MVCC to control events.

I was not suggesting that the filter being discussed would be used for
any kind of xform representative view (although it could of course be
used to manipulate data that would subsequently be reflected in any
existing xforms view(I consider it a view but you could conceive of it
as a controller I guess. I mean all of the xform definition external to
the model when I say view.)), but as a means to manipulate data. Perhaps
I have misunderstood your reference?

Jason.