Re: filter thoughts

Jason,

I think this is a great idea, as I'm sure will many who read it.

I had a slightly different take on how to add it to XForms though.

There have been some additions to XForms lately to give the author
access to data at various stages of processing--just before
submission, after submission errors, and so on. So, the thing to do
would be to allow an action handler that performs a transformation on

--
Mark Birbeck
CEO

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net