Re: repeats

Fracisco,

please. I think this was a good discussion started
from Jason, and I see no use in bringing a negative
mood into feedback from authors back to WG. XForms
1.1 is not fully finalised yet, and it is possible
to add errata to XForms 1.0 just in case. I'm
sure the WG is listening to Jason.

On a more philosophical note, if this feedback loop
back from authors and implementors to the WG is
emotionally overloaded and therefore non efficient,
the scenarios you describe would perhaps more
likely happen than the other way around, which
I guess is not your intention.

All the best,

- Sebastian