Re: Adding to a Repeat

Flinton,

There's also the new features in XForms 1.1 to consider:

  <http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#insertAndDelete-action>

The various things that insert can do are described here:

  <http://skimstone.x-port.net/node/339>

The new attributes for insert and delete were implemented in
formsPlayer in version 1.4.3.1028. We'll probably be deprecating the
duplicate/destroy action handlers that formsPlayer currently supports,
since they have now been dropped from XForms 1.1. (The new proposal
comes from John Boyer, and involves a new attribute on insert and
delete, which is much neater than having separate handlers.)

--
Mark Birbeck
CEO

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net