From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Dustin Whitney
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 11:25 AM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: FCKEditor or the like for mixed content

Hello,

    Orbeon has a component called the "HTML Area" which is just a text
area with the FCKEditor wrapped around it.  Does anybody know if I can
attach the FCKEditor onto the xforms:textarea with the Firefox plugin?
Or can someone point me in the right direction to make this happen?  I'd
like to use the textarea for mixed content editing.

Thanks,
Dustin