Re: Digging through section 6.2.1 / multiple types for an element

On 4/5/06, Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 13:09:44 +0200, Allan Beaufour <beaufour@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > How schema associated types and xsi:type interact naturally belongs in
> > schema-land, and in section 6.1.1 we define the behaviour of bind
> > type="":
> > "The effect of this model item property is the same as placing
> > attribute xsi:type on the instance data."
> > [http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xforms-20060314/slice6.html#model-prop-type]
>
> Which we recently concluded was incorrect because of Leigh Klotz's
> observation[1], didn't we?
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2004Aug/0003

Err, we did talk about exactly that. I had forgotten all about it. My
only excuse is that his problem was with Basic, so it must have been
filed under "not-relevant-to-this" in my brain :) So I guess we must
eagerly await an erratum for that :)

--
... Allan