RE: Is the browser support for XForms all that critical?

Dmitri,

There is a good selection of server-side implementations of XForms other than Chiba. For example:

Oracle (both client and server-side support): http://otn.oracle.com/tech/wireless/mobilebrowser.htm

Novell (server-side support, client-side coming soon): http://www.novell.com/products/extend/

Orbeon: http://www.orbeon.com/oxf/doc/index

FormFaces: http://www.formfaces.com/main.jsp

This list is not exhaustive, but gives a flavour of what is available.

All the best

Mark

The information in this email is sent in confidence for the addressee only and may be legally privileged.  Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on its content is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Origo Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or the contents.