Re: WWW2004 XForms Talk Slides by Steven Pemberton Now Online

> is. And I'm sorry if you can't deal with the results
> that tell you that XForms is irrelevant.

My interpretation was that people thought the poll was irrelevant. I don't
think it really means much about XForms.

> irrelevant. If the W3C can't unite the browser
> vendors, who can? Why doesn't the W3C lobby harder?

My experience is that the W3C has to tread extremely carefully to avoid
offending its leading members. Lobbying its members to change their ways
seems unthinkable. It was the Web Standards Project, not the W3C, that
pursuaded members to comply with the standards their own consortium had
produced.

regards,

Alan Chuter
achuter@teleservicios.com