Von: Dharmesh Mistry [mailto:dharmesh@edgeipk.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Oktober 2003 19:23
An: Putman, Harold; www-forms@w3.org; 'Mike Shupe'; XForms@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: Will Internet Explorer support XForms

Please forgive my ignorance I am relatively new to this forum and technology.

Whilst I agree that FormsPlayer and other software companies can address issues around the browser support, how does this affect a standard look and feel from a marketing perspective?

 For example say I create a Insurance form for Brand X, using their logo's etc. Normally we would have strict guidleines about fonts and other look and feel aspects. However from what I understand the forms players decide what a text control, listbox, slider or button looks like? Or can I ensure whichever player our customers use, the form will look exactly the same and thus maintain brand integrity ? If not do we have to test on every forms players to review look and feel?

kind regards................Dharmesh