RE: [XForms] XForms Design Tools

Hello Andrew,

We will be releasing the 5.0 version of our product in the end of May,
which includes a comprehensive XForms design tool.  XForms support is
only one aspect

of our product, which enables our users to develop and deploy
process-oriented applications on the J2EE platform.  So the two key
differentiators of our product will include

1)       The seamless integration of XForms and Business Process
Management

2)       The use of components, XForms Components (XFCs), that integrate
into our design tool and run-time.  Enabling our users to extend our
XForms support by writing Java classes that generate XForms at run-time
and present a related user interface at deisgn-time.

http://www.qlinktech.com

Shone Sadler

Senior Software Developer

Q-Link Technologies