From: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com [mailto:AndrewWatt2001@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 3:10 AM
To: XForms@yahoogroups.com
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: Re: [XForms] XForms and InfoPath

In a message dated 15/04/2003 02:43:19 GMT Daylight Time, nspils@pacbell.net writes:

I have been
unable to determine whether or not InfoPath will work with XSD [or will it
be Microsoft's own DTD] to validate the XML, or if any other of the
technologies that XSLT can interact with ...

Ned,

There is a ‾50 page document on InfoPath downloadable from microsoft.com which states that InfoPath can be used to validate with "any customer-defined XML schema". I take that to indicate that W3C XML Schema is supported.

But I could be wrong. :)

Andrew Watt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=1705016061:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3083889∝=egroupweb&pos=HM>