Re: form solutions

Greetings, there is no support for digital signatures in XForms 1.0, it is
however included as a future consideration in the April 2002 XForms
Requirements Working Draft [ http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-forms-req#dsig ].

That said, there may well be vendors that add support for digital
signatures to XForms 1.0 using the extensibility features defined in the
specification.

Regards, Roland

"Christos E. Sioulis" <CSioulis@dsa.gr>
Sent by: www-forms-request@w3.org