From: Jeremy Johnson
To: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com ; www-forms@w3.org
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 4:32 PM
Subject: RE: XForms Factory?

Thanks, but XForms Factory isn't available from www.mozquito.com-- it seems
that it was only available from www.mozquito.org.  (The "Developers Edge"
section of www.mosquito.com directs you to www.mosquito.org)

.:j:.

-----Original Message-----
From: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com [mailto:AndrewWatt2001@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 9:34 AM
To: Jeremy Johnson; www-forms@w3.org

jeremy.johnson@imtc.gatech.edu writes:

I'm in need of Mozquito's XForms Factory, but www.mozquito.org is down
and I've been unable to reach Mozquito Technologies by email
(admittedly, I've only been emailing them for one day).

Could someone direct me to an alternate source or send an email if you
have a copy I could get from you?

Please direct responses off-list.

Thanks!

  .: jeremy.johnson@imtc.gatech.edu :.
.: interactive.media.technology.center :.
  .: georgia.institute.of.technology :.

Um. ... Try www.mozquito.com.

Andrew Watt