Re: XForms CR - A further departure from XPath 1.0?

From: "JOHANSSON, Justin" <Justin.JOHANSSON@baesystems.com>
> Thank you, Andrew, for daring to ask the questions that you have as these
> have challenge my own understanding of the spec.

We appreciate questions that help us understand where people have
difficulties with the spec. We want to make the spec better.

What we don't appreciate is unfounded accusations in other mailing lists
that we have done something in a non-standard way.

If anyone has questions, please put them to us in a collegial way via
www-forms, which is the forum created for that purpose, and we will do our
best to answer them, and improve the wording of the spec where that seems
necessary.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group