From: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com [mailto:AndrewWatt2001@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, 4 November 2002 6:56 PM
To: Rob Cooper; www-forms@w3.org
Cc: xforms@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: xforms processor

rob.cooper@coconsulting.com.au writes:

I'm in the process of building one on .NET in C#. I am working under the
assumption that MS will not be doing so given their stance on XForms.

Rob,

Could you express what you think Microsoft's stance on XForms actually
is?

I don't recall hearing anything definitive.

Are you extrapolating from public speculation about XDocs or are you
thinking about something more specific?

Thanks

Andrew Watt