RE: grouping form controls in multiple XHTML pages

Thanks for the info. This is awesome!
-Tony ;-)
Antonio Luz
SID - UICI
972-233-8200 ext. 6613
800-767-0700 ext. 6613
Fax 800-506-9278

The information contained in this email message is intended only for
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
notify UICI by telephone (972-233-8200), and destroy the original message.