RE: grouping form controls in multiple XHTML pages

Hi Stefano,

Briefly,

<xforms:switch>
  <xforms:case>
    <!-- page 1 goes here (both HTML and XForms UI) -->
  </xforms:case>
  <xforms:case>
    <!-- page 2 goes here -->
  </xforms:case>
  <xforms:case>
    <!-- page ... goes here -->
  </xforms:case>
</xforms:switch>

Then you would need buttons or perhaps a list to fire 'toggle' events to
flip the pages.

Thanks,

.micah