-----Pùvodní zpráva-----
Od: Micah Dubinko [mailto:MDubinko@cardiff.com]
Odesláno: 14. bøezna 2002 19:36
Komu: 'Plech¹míd Martin'; 'www-forms@w3.org'
Pøedmìt: RE: xforms:model events

Greetings,

A well-written article at
http://www.alistapart.com/stories/readspec/
summarizes my response.

The primary 'audience' of the XForms spec is implementers. That doesn't mean
that form authors won't find the actual spec useful, just that they might
have to work a little harder. :-)

Thus, the initialization events provide a known interface between an XForms
processor and a host language processor. Form authors might write XML Events
code to listen in on (but not "override") these events to accomplish needed
initialization tasks. I would probably use initializeDone myself...

Thanks,

.micah