From: Chaudhuri, Hiran (Software AG) [mailto:g.s31d05b@lfstad.bayern.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 12:59 AM
To: 'www-forms@w3.org'
Subject: Accessibility for XForms

Hi there.

I understand that XForms shall be an abstract way to describe user
interfaces so they can be rendered to whatever user agent/device a user
chooses. This also includes web servers (render as HTML) as well as web
browsers that understand XForms directly, just like a heavy weight XForms
interpreting application.

Have you ever thought of accelerator keys to ease keyboard input? I mean the
possibility to declare hotkeys for specific actions, like selecting a
textfield labeled "Name" by pressing "Alt-N". I have not seen anything about
that in the XForms working draft.

Hiran