RE: Combining bind and event?

> From: Amir Yiron
>
> p.s. I can't find XForms examples that are more than very
> simple! I'll be glad to have links to complex XForms
> examples, even complete pages/applications. It's the only way
> to get a real understanding!

I believe you are expecting too much. XForms is not even a W3C
Recommendation, and XForms technology implementations are immature. I
honestly do not appreciate the number of X-Smiles' specific how-to
questions in this mailing list. There is an X-Smiles mailing list:
http://www.x-smiles.org/xsmiles_lists.html

I consider the "only way to get a real understanding" at this point is
to work on an implementation yourself. You should check out some of the
open source implementations listed at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/#implementations
if you are not interested in developing your own.