RE: GET should be encouraged, not deprecated, in XForms [was: Issue request for the TAG: XForms]

Right now XForms supports this. If the hangup is over the word Deprecate,
maybe there is a better way to signal that that support will be removed in
future versions of XForms.

David Cleary
the Progress Company