Re: PUT

Hi John,

I don't quite follow your logic; just because the resource and
representations of it are separate, doesn't mean that you can't
direct a representation to a server and instruct it to use that
representation in the future. This is why there's a distinction
between PUT and POST.

Are you saying, then, that RFC2616 'breaks this critical element of
web success'?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham