Re: Managing Validation Error Messages

I don't mind that a number of things are passed to 2.0, especially if they have
an important impact on the current state of affairs. That's simply not feasible
in a last call stage. In the light of what is possible with current standard forms
systems it is certainly acceptable to do it with this topic. It would still be a
major leap.

Werner.