Re: XForms vs XUL

depends on what you're trying to achieve.
We definitely dont intend turning the XForms UI layer into a
windowing toolkit --the sweet spot for XForms authored
applications is the ability to deliver them to more than
just a fat (dare I say extremely obsese:-) desktop client as
is the case with traditional GUI widgetry.

And let's not ruffle feathers unnecessarily by saying "just
form entry" or "GUI application"

pick your poison and live with it:-)

--
Best Regards,
--raman

IBM Research: Human Language Technologies
Phone:        1 (408) 927 2608
Fax:        1 (408) 927 3012
Email:        tvraman@us.ibm.com
WWW:      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman
PGP:          http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman.asc
Snail:        IBM Almaden Research Center,
              650 Harry Road
              San Jose 95120