RE: <group> and the navigation sequence algorithm

Hi Laura,

Raman has already provided you with the intention behind navindex. More
specifically to your question, it looks to me like you have indeed
discovered an inconsistency in our spec. Thanks for the report, we'll
discuss it soon and keep you up to date.

Reports like this are sometimes awkward for the editors, but they are
among the reasons for having this mailing list. After all, we want to
discover such quirks now - not if/when XForms is a Recommendation.

Josef
--
if you really want to read the disclaimer, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2001Jul/0084.html and