From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
Sent: 10. heinäkuuta 2001 17:33
To: www-forms@w3.org
Cc: xforms@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Synchronising the XForms WD and the support in X-Smiles

Does anyone know when support for the June 2001 XForms WD namespace and
structure might be available in the X-Smiles browser?

As far as I can see X-Smiles 0.33 implements the December 2000 WD rather
than
the June 2001 draft. Or is it that the X-Smiles examples/demos have not yet
been updated?

Andrew Watt