RE: XForms WD 20010608 - inconsistencies in <caption> and <help> elements

Thanks Cassandra, you took the words right out of my mouth. :-)

I'm one of the editors of XForms, and also the one responsible for the state
of the Schema as it currently stands.

In the Schema, there still remains tension between a simple definition (a
fixed sequence of child elements, such as submitInfo, model, instance and
THEN bind) and a more flexible but much harder to express in Schema
constraint (any order, one of each, etc.).

In previous Working Drafts we focused on improving a single area, such as
organization, terminology, or Schema support. In the next Draft or two, we
will be focusing on the examples, aiming for 100% consistency.

Keep reporting any such problems you might find. We do take note of these,
even if we're sometimes too busy to individually respond.

Thanks!

Micah J. Dubinko
Chief XML Architect
Senior Engineer