RE: XForms processor

In terms of implementations, there is X-Smiles from Helsinki University
of Technology (hope I got it right, our contact there is currently on
vacation). To get at X-Smiles, go to http://www.x-smiles.org. X-Smiles
shows one way to integrate XForms with XSL (i.e. XSL-T and XSL-FO).

There is also the Mozquito XForms Preview at http://www.mozquito.com.
With that, you can transform XForms for use in todays browsers. Notably,
it reads and writes XML instances without the need for XSL. I think that
counts as "updating fields to XML source", too.

Let us know what you think!

Josef
--
Mozquito Technologies