RE: XForms

Hi Roman,

as you've discovered, XForms is still work in progress - and that is
because not everything is completely cooked yet. At this point in time,
my best answer to your question is: our requirements state compatibility
with XML Schema, but how this actually works out is still open. For the
time being, I personally experiment with Schema Syntax. What would you
prefer?

Josef
(XForms co-editor)
--