Re: Fw: Looking for XForms Processor

A project myself and a few others have been working on is FAR FROM
COMPLIANT but available now at http://xform.nanoworks.org

I've been reviewing the working draft recently and am working on a
number of improvements and changes that will edge it closer toward the
spec (basic binding expressions, a better interface to instance data,
syntax changes...).

Help and feedback are definitely appreciated.  CVS coming soon.

Douglas Smith
dug@nanoworks.com