Re: XForms WD 20011207: instance content

personal opinion --you sound worse than a broken record --

things like XForms can stabilize and be interoperable only
after people have had a chance to experiment with it in the
real world to explore all the possibilities.

Standardizing too many things too early can be just as bad
as not standardizing at all.