Re: XForms WD 20011207: instance content

Well here are some screenshots from the last version.  Note when looking at
the code that it is not xforms compliant.  The new version will be much
more compliant markup-wise, although as per my many previous posts to this
list, I don't know what the heck that means.  Given Micah's most recent
post which in not-so-many-words stated that xforms 1.0 won't be what a
custom app would need, I'm not falling over backwards implementing
it.  (Not because I don't like the idea of the spec, but because there is
no rationale for it if there is no reuse to be had.  As 1.0 stands, Xybrix
could only ever be compatible with Xybrix).  Anyway I'm sounding like a
broken record!

http://jbrix.org/kits/xybrix/screenshots/formdesign-1/screen-3.html

http://jbrix.org/kits/xybrix/screenshots/formdesign-1/editor/xforms-document.html

Here's neat one of my app editor being created inside my app editor!  :)

http://jbrix.org/kits/xybrix/screenshots/appconstructor-1/screen-2.html

By the way this is a functional, swing-based XML-markup-based, XML-editing
application framework.

Jim

--
jim@jbrix.org

Visit www.jbrix.org for:
   + SpeedJAVA jEdit Code Completion Plugin
   + Xybrix XML Application Framework
   + other great Open Source Software