Re: editorial: 7.11.1 The instance() Function

John Boyer wrote:

> Hi Elliotte,
>
> Thanks for taking the time to report this.  It turns out that someone
> else also noted this in last call.  An editor's draft of the post last
> call spec (both with and without diff marking) is available from the
> Forms WG page.  This spec is subject to very frequent update as the last
> call comments are addressed, but in it you will see that this particular
> issue has already been fixed.

There may be a little confusion on version here. It sounds like you're
referring to XForms 1.1. I was reporting this minor bug against XForms
1.0. It should be addressed in the 1.0 errata in case there's ever a 3rd
edition.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!