CORS support font font loading in different browsers

From: Sergey Malkin <sergeym@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:23:35 +0000
To: "www-font@w3.org" <www-font@w3.org>
Hi,

Last night I checked if different browsers support CORS for loading @font-face fonts. It appears like IE and Firefox do that, but Chrome doesn't (I only had Windows desktop versions). Is this correct or am I missing something?

If yes, what are the plans for Chrome/WebKit/Blink to implement it, for different platforms? Requirement to apply CORS is MUST in CSS Fonts spec and as I remember Chrome team(Tab?) was not opposed to doing this two years ago.

Thanks,
Sergey