Re: "-ms-font-feature-settings" is ignored if only specified as @font-face descriptor

I have just confirmed this behavior, and built a small example
illustrating it.

Both these URLs:
http://www.iqfonts.com/121203calttest/index.html
http://www.iqfonts.com/121203calttest/ie10.html
produce the same results in Safari and Firefox, but the first does not
produce the desired result in IE10.

Best,
Adam

--