Re: Announcing new font compression project

What Liam said (especially about it being an exciting proposal :)

More seriously, yes, I did not mean to imply that it's a done deal. I meant
the hypothetical projection assuming the new proposal is implemented and
adopted. Liam's wording would have been, in fact, better.

Also, I just ran a rough estimate, and something in the ballpark 75% of the
installed base is now WOFF capable. That's up from an estimated 57.11%
(desktop) as of July 20, 2011 (
http://www.kombinat-typefounders.com/store/catalog/article/woff_support/),
so  support is increasing fast.

Raph