Re: Comments on the WOFF Last Call

On Wednesday, January 5, 2011, 6:35:22 PM, Stephen wrote:

SZ> I note the following:
SZ> 1.       The introduction has normative conformance requirements.
SZ> This does not seem like the right place for such MUSTs.

We agree, and have resolved to split this section into an Introduction proper, with no conformance requirements, and another (normative) section called 'General Requirements' which contains those conformance requirements.

Please confirm that this change, once made, addresses your comment.

Tracker, this relates to

ACTION-63: Respond to Stephen Zilles re. introduction/normative
Chris Lilley

ACTION-64: Remove normative statements from introduction to new section 'General Requirements'
Jonathan Kew

(Steve, your other comments will be the subject of separate mails, to help our last call tracking process).

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG