RE: I18N-ISSUE-9: OpenType feature preservation [WOFF]

I believe this is what our working group had in mind when we requested this comment:

--
We are concerned about implementers [...] ignoring OpenType feature support. This advice falls outside the scope of the WOFF spec, but we think that adding to the note at the bottom of section 5 will be very useful in alerting people to this issue.
--

Such a note can only be advisory, but we thought it might make sense to warn implementers here.

Regards,

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Lab126)