RE: Including WOFF in ACID3

I understand that. This was then.

Given the confusion for some, I want to reemphasize that the proposal
is *NOT* to replace TTF with WOFF. The proposal is to have ACID3 let
a browser that supports WOFF pass this part of the test the same way
a browser that supports TTF does.

> > Not only has the market decided but the more relevant part of the
> market
> > - the people who license fonts - are largely in favor of WOFF. So I
> > don't quite understand how that is an argument to leave WOFF out.
>
> It was not intended to be an argument either way.

Fair enough. So you have no issue with adding WOFF as proposed ?